An autoresponder service is one of the most important tools of an Internet entrepreneur. The word “autoresponder” refers to a message that gets sent automatically as a response to a message.
For example, if you’re going on vacation, you could set up an autoresponder in your email program so that every message you receive will get a reply that says something like, “I’m on vacation right now. I’ll respond to you when I get back.”
You can also use autoresponders to automatically send messages to every one who subscribes to your newsletter or to updates from your site. Your first welcome message is sent out through an autoresponder.
However, don’t stop there. You should strive to preload a number of messages in your autoresponder, especially since your subscribers need to see your message at least seven times before they will actually act on it.
Here are the top 10 reasons why you should use a preloaded autoresponder:
1. It automates the process of keeping in touch with your subscribers.
A preloaded autoresponder series automates your communication with your subscribers. Once loaded into your email service, you can forget about it and be assured that all your subscribers will receive the same messages in the order you scheduled. Do the work once and you’re all set.
2. It “trains” your subscribers to receive and read regular emails from you.
An autoresponder series breeds familiarity with you, your brand, and your content. Your subscribers will come to expect that you send them messages regularly.
3. It keeps you in your subscribers’ minds.
By having your autoresponders go out at least once a month, your subscribers won’t forget that they requested information from you. This means they’re less likely to tag your email as spam, which commonly happens when they’ve in fact forgotten about you.
4. You can keep providing valuable content to your subscribers.
An autoresponder series is a good way to keep giving useful content to your subscribers, without all the hard work.
5. You can send evergreen, useful content to all your subscribers.
Autoresponders are for evergreen content that’s not time sensitive or connected to specific events. Plug all your evergreen content into your autoresponder, and you’ll never have to do it again.
6. You can develop and strengthen a connection with your subscribers.
Because you’re consistently giving your subscribers good content in your emails, they’ll start to bond with you. This is enhanced when you add something personal in each autoresponder email.
7. It trains your subscribers to click on the links in your emails.
Autoresponder emails are a good way to get your subscribers used to clicking on the links in your messages. That is, if you always reward them with useful information.
8. You can easily keep adding more messages later.
After you load a set of autoresponder messages, it’s easy to keep adding follow-up messages. This frees you up from having to worry about staying in touch with your subscribers.
9. It allows you to promote affiliate products, or your own products, in a non-salesy way.
When your subscribers know, like and trust you, they’ll be more likely to act on your recommendations. This means you can promote affiliate products and/or your own products to your list effectively without being hypey or using hard selling tactics.
10. You can keep bringing traffic to the most important pages of your site.
Most of the visitors on your site are not likely to return another time. Use your autoresponder to bring them back to your most important, money-making pages. Always include a link back to a relevant page on your site.
At this point, you know why you need to preload messages into your autoresponder.
The next task is actually putting together those messages and monetizing them. If the thought of creating all these emails is too daunting for you, then consider using a PLR autoresponder package from AllPrivateLabelContent.com:
These autoresponder packages include:
- 30 emails on a specific topic, with private label rights, so you can edit, repurpose or repackage them to your heart’s content
- non-hypey promotions for a Clickbank product, so all you need to do is add your affiliate links
- a guide to how you can maximize your profits from the autoresponder messages
- one-month complimentary access to the private members-only forum of AllPrivateLabelContent.com
So far, there are autoresponder packages about fat burning, flat abs, blogging for profit, affiliate marketing, and freelancing. More packages are added all the time.
If you’re in any of these markets, you’ll want to grab your PLR Autoresponder Bundle soon!No tags for this post.